Premier Location in Northern Liberties!
Just Steps from the Market-Frankford Elevated at 2nd & Spring Garden Streets
Connected to Penn Herb Company, Philadelphia’s award winning herb and vitamin store since 1924.
Approximately 1172 Square Feet
- High traffic location just steps from the Spring Garden station on the Market Frankford Elevated Line
- Suitable for coffee / tea shop, smoothie bar, lunch cafe, boutique retail
- Great visibility from busy Spring Garden Street, large storefront windows
- Located in trendy Northern Liberties at 2nd & Spring Garden Streets in the Liberties Gateway Building
- Adjacent to the Penn Herb Company Flagship Store, which generates a large amount of foot traffic daily
- New construction, unfinished space with electrical, plumbing and internet in place
- Available Now
The Liberties Gateway Building offers attractive retail space and richly appointed residences with unparalleled convenience in Northern Liberties, amidst the rich history of Philadelphia’s first suburb. Just north of Old City, Northern Liberties was once a thriving hub of manufacturing, with mills, breweries, leather tanneries, and iron works that attracted an influx of artisan immigrants from Germany and Europe. In recent years, Northern Liberties has rapidly revitalized into a eclectic neighborhood of trendy international restaurants, respected gastropubs and boutique shops that make this neighborhood so intriguing.
Liberties Gateway is within easy walking distance of all that Northern Liberties has to offer. Just a one minute walk from the Spring Garden Station on the Market Frankford Elevated.
With all Liberties Gateway has to offer, there’s no better place in Philadelphia to locate your business!
For more information, email Bill at email@example.com